Eco-Friendly Reinforcing Agent JHR-200
JHR-200 is a kind of ultra-fine silica, produced by modifying the surface with different chemical agents, especial silanes.
- good fluidity
- good suspension properties
- good lipophilicity properties
- Better dispersion properties
- Microstructure remains properly
- Good reinforcing property. Used in the rubber of EPDM/NBR, It has the similar reinforcing function to that of semi-reinforcing carbon black.
- Enhance the physical property with cutting cost.
- Improve processing stability
- Improve Flex resistance
- Good adhesive strength to nylon cord.
|Appearance||White free flowing powder|
|Content of SiO2 %||83-86|
|Ignition loss %||7 max.|
|Moisture Content %||0.8 max.|
|Sieve Residue on 1250 mesh %||8 max.|
All kinds of rubber component, such as seals, hose and tape, etc.
Package and storage:
25kg paper bag with PE-inlay.
Stored under dry clean conditions, protected against exposure to direct sunlight and other substances, Used within twelve months from the date of manufacture.