ECO-Friendly Reinforcing Agent JHR-100
JHR-100 is a kind of ultra-fine silica, produced by modifying the surface with different chemical agents, especial silanes.
- good fluidity
- good suspension properties
- good lipophilicity properties
- Better dispersion properties
- Microstructure remains properly
- Improve wet traction and ice traction
- Reduce heat generation
- Improve the extrusion properties
- Reduce rolling resistance
|Appearance||White free flowing powder|
|Ignition loss||7% max.|
|Volatile matter（105℃）||1% max.|
Different kind of tires such as hand-cart tires, all-steel and semi-steel redial tires, diagonal tires, redial tires, motocycle tires, etc.
In order to get the good mechanical and physical properties, we recommend to add JHR-100 into the compound before adding carbon black, do not add JHR-100 together with the processing oil.
Package and storage:
25kg paper bag with PE-inlay.
Stored under dry, clean conditions, protected against exposure to direct sunlight and other substances, Used within twelve months from the date of manufacture.