M.W. : 332.5
CAS : 120-78-5
EINECS : 204-424-9
NURCHEM MBTS-75 is a general quasi-ultrafast accelerator with excellent processing safety which can be used alone or combined with other accelerators. NURCHEM MBTS-75 together with dithiocarbamates can avoid scorching. Thiurams, dithiocarbamates and aldehyde-amines can activate NURCHEM MBTS-75. It is a retarder for processing and vulcanization of CR compounds. It can improve processing safety with ultrafast accelerators. Its vulcanizate has an excellent heat-ageing resistance.
TYPICAL VALUES :
Ash Content：≤0.4 %
Volatile content：≤0.5 %
Residue on 63μm
Free MBT: ≤0.8 %
Heat resistant industrial products, cable jackets and insulating layers, solid rubber.
Mooney ML(1+4) 50°C
SAFETY & TOXICITY :
Please refer to related MSDS.
PACKAGING & STORAGE :
Net weight 25 kg/PE bags lined Carton. Net 600 kg / pallet.
Shelf-life : 1 years in its original packaging
Store in a dry and cool place.
Compared to a traditional MBTS powders , NURCHEM MBTS-75 allows :
l. Dust free products with a complete filtration up to 100μm, no skin sensitization, health guard of operators.
2. Effective guarantee of activity of NURCHEM MBTS-75 due to pre-dispersed masterbatch.
3. Tack free products at room temperature, convenience and accuracy on ingredients.
4. Lower Mooney viscosity at lower temperature(50°C), higher quality of dispersion.
5. Impurity free, blocked filter free of extrusive products, scrap rate reduction and higher productivity thanks to filtration.
6. Wider compatibility with other elastomers.