NURCHEM HEXA-80 has low curing speed, but high crosslinking yield of vulcanized rubbers. It is suitable for the bonding of rubber and metals. No crocking. Primary accelerant: 0.6 ~ 0.8 poses used together 3 ~ 4 poses sulphur, As donator of formaldehyde: 1.3~ 1.6 poses used together2.5 ~ 3.2 poses
TYPICAL VALUES :
M.P.: 263 oC sublimation
Purity: min 98.5%
Ash: Max 0.4 %
Volatiles: Max 0.3 %
63μm sieve residue: Max 0.3 %
Mooney ML(1+4) 50°C
SAFETY & TOXICITY :
For detailed information, please refer to our Material Safety Data Sheet. Nitrosamine free
PACKAGING & STORAGE :
25 kg(net) Carton. 600 kg (net)/ pallet.
Shelf-life : 2 years in its original packaging
Store in a dry and cool place and away from direct sources of heat or sunlight.
Compared to a traditional EVM/EP(D)M binder, NURCHEM HEXA-80 allows :
l. Raw materials 38μm are all under sifting, but no dust appears with master batch
2. master batch H-80 is pre-dispersed with rubber carrier, thus can effectively ensure the activity of Accelerant H.
3. No clay domain appears with master batch at room temperature
4. Has low Mooney viscosity at low temperature such as 50°C to improve disperse quality
5. While granulation, master batch can filtering to lower rejection rate.
6. Has good compatibility with different rubbers