M.W. : 610
CAS : 14726-36-4
EINECS : 238-778-0
NURCHEM ZBEC-70 is an ultrafast dithiocarbamates accelerator which can produce no nitrosamine and a primary or secondary accelerator for natural and synthetic rubber such as EPDM, IR, SBR, NBR, IIR, etc. Compared to traditional dithiocarbamates accelerators, NURCHEM ZBEC-70 has higher processing safety. It can activate thiazoles or sulfenamides and can be activated by alkaline accelerators. Vulcanizate accelerated by NURCHEM ZBEC-70 has similar tensile strength to that accelerated by other dithiocarbamates when dosage is same.
TYPICAL VALUES :
10.0 – 11.5 %
Residue on 63μm
Mooney ML(1+4) 50°C
SAFETY & TOXICITY :
Please refer to related MSDS.
PACKAGING & STORAGE :
Net weight 25 kg/PE bags lined Carton. Net 600 kg / pallet.
Shelf-life : 1 years in its original packaging
Store in a dry and cool place.
Compared to a traditional ZBEC powders , NURCHEM ZBEC-70 allows :
l. Dust free products with a complete filtration up to 100μm, no skin sensitization, health guard of operators.
2. Effective guarantee of activity of NURCHEM ZBEC-70 due to pre-dispersed masterbatch.
3. Tack free products at room temperature, convenience and accuracy on ingredients.
4. Lower Mooney viscosity at lower temperature(50°C), higher quality of dispersion.
5. Impurity free, blocked filter free of extrusive products, scrap rate reduction and higher productivity thanks to filtration.
6. Wider compatibility with other elastomers.