At present, the development of domestic rubber processing aids is still hampered
Rubber processing aids known as the “MSG” in rubber and plastics industry,and today’s market on a wide range of rubber and plastic products, and all of its processing aids the quality and performance. However, the current development of domestic rubber processing aids still have the following problems:
(1) The production process waste serious pollution.
(2) Additives production intermediates, raw materials and product development does not match.
(3) Green trade barriers, as domestic rubber chemicals and their products export barriers. In particular, involving the carcinogenic toxicity of naphthylamine antioxidants, can break down nitroamines accelerators, rubber products have been banned in Western countries, but the domestic R & D production is relatively lagging behind.
(4) The production scale is small, the leading auxiliary product research and development lag. With the increasingly fierce market competition, the implementation of mergers and acquisitions among the famous international companies, relying on technology and development as a trend. Many domestic manufacturers of small and medium-sized auxiliary, weak technical research, lack of funds, has seriously hampered the development of enterprises and the market with the strength of the development of new additives.
(5) Rubber and plastics processing aids product structure and variety structure is irrational, uneven quality. For example, in order to meet the requirements of high temperature, fast and efficient rubber processing technology, a large amount of highly efficient sulfonamide accelerators have been used abroad (the amount of which has reached 55% of the total market for accelerators), easy to prepare, low-tech thiazole accelerators The proportion has dropped to 28%. While the opposite is true, thiazole derivatives still dominate the promoter market (about 43%).