How to identify titanium dioxideadmin
1. The easiest way is to feel, more slippery is false titanium dioxide, the true titanium dioxide is astringent.
2. Flush, hand dip titanium dioxide, fake easily wash away, really not easy to wash away.
3. Take a glass of water, throw into titanium dioxide, and rise is true, down precipitation is false.
1. Light mixed with calcium or TSP: dilute sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid, bubbles can clarify the cloudy limewater, because the acid reacts with the calcium carbonate to produce carbon dioxide.
2. Mixed with lithopone: dilute sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid, rotten egg smell.
3. Made of latex, with iron red, dark in color, indicating poor hiding is false or poor quality of titanium dioxide.