Classified according to the role of rubber chemicalsadmin
1.Rubber vulcanizing agent includes vulcanizing agent (crosslinking agent), accelerators, activators and retarders and the like.
2. Rubber protective additives include antioxidants, anti-ozone agents, anti-flex cracking agents, light stabilizers, ultraviolet light absorbers, harmful metal inhibitors, physical antioxidant, anti-termite agents, preservatives and the like.
3. Rubber reinforcing additives include carbon black, silica, metal oxides, inorganic salts, resins, etc.
4. Rubber adhesive aids include meta-white system and a cobalt salt binder and adhesive system
5. Process aids include comprising peptizing agents, solubilizers, plasticizers, softeners, homogenizing agent, a lubricant, a dispersant, a tackifier, a release agent, a release agent.
6. Special additives include colorants, foaming agents, defoaming agents, thickeners, paste agents, wetting agents, emulsifiers, stabilizers, coagulants, thermal agents, anti-webbed agents, preservatives, preservative , flame retardants, antistatic agents and fragrances.